One of my all-time favorite dishes is Amazing Hazel's Chili Cheese Dip. It's the perfect combination of spicy and creamy, and it's always a hit at parties and gatherings. It's a quick and easy recipe that you won't be able to quit!
- 8 oz Sausage
- ¾ cup AMAZING HAZEL’S GOURMET CHILI SAUCE
- 8 oz Cream Cheese (softened)
- 15.50 oz Can Chili Hot Beans (do not drain)
- 4 oz Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- Tortilla Chips – for dipping
- Toppings (as pictured): Sour Cream, Jalapenos, Onions, Tomatoes, Green Peppers, Parsley
Chili Cheese dip featuring Amazing Hazel’s Gourmet Chili Sauce!
AMAZING HAZEL’S CHILI CHEESE DIP
- In a small pan, thoroughly cook and brown sausage (drain excess grease, if necessary). Stir in AMAZING HAZEL’S CHILI SAUCE. Set aside.
- In medium baking dish/pan, spray non-stick cooking spray. Layer in order: cream cheese, chili beans, sausage mixture, and shredded cheddar cheese. Bake at 350 until bubbly and browned (about 20-30 minutes). Serve warm.
Tip: Double or triple ingredients, as this dip disappears very quickly! (Be careful not to eat it all by yourself!)
Serving suggestions: sour cream, jalapenos, onions, tomatoes, green peppers, olives, red peppers, avocados, chips, soft tortillas, or just a big ‘ol spoon.