- Amazing Hazel’s Super Quick and Simple Pepper Steak
Preface: Today’s recipe is so beyond simple, it barely qualifies as an actual recipe. Anyone who follows me knows that I’m all about keeping things simple in the kitchen, and “using what you have”. (Most of us don’t have access to a fully-stocked gourmet kitchen.) That being said, that does not mean your meals have to be boring. Trust me…this recipe is far from boring and is perfect for a quick work-night meal. Note: This recipe yields 2 servings. Increase quantities as appropriate for your family.
• 4 oz. Lean Beef – thinly sliced (I used leftover steak)
• 4 oz. Mixture of White Onions, Green Peppers, and Red Peppers (thinly sliced)
• ¼ cup AMAZING HAZEL’S ZESTY BLOODY MARY MIX
• Canola Oil (enough to coat bottom of non-stick skillet or wok)
• Soy Sauce (a few splashes)
• Green Onions to garnish (pictured)
In a non-stick skillet or wok, heat canola oil at a medium-high heat. Add sliced beef and a few splashes of soy sauce. Brown both sides of meat, then add sliced peppers and onions. Continue to sauté beef and veggies, stirring frequently. Add AMAZING HAZEL’S PREMIUM BLOODY MARY MIX, and continue to sauté all ingredients until nicely browned,and veggies are tender. Serve.
Serving Suggestion: Serve alone, or with your favorite rice. (The rice pictured is brown rice from a 90-minute microwavable bag that can be found in most grocery stores. How easy is that?) Enjoy!