· 2 ½ cups AMAZING HAZEL’S ZESTY BLOODY MARY MIX
· 6 slices thick cut Pepper Bacon
· 2-4 cloves Garlic (chopped)
· ½ White Onion (chopped)
· ½ tsp Dried Red Pepper Flakes (or more to taste)
· 1 tsp Dried Oregano
· 1 tsp Kosher Salt
· 1 tsp Ground Black Pepper
· ½ cup Vodka
· ½ cup Chicken Broth (1 TB Chicken Soup Base + ½ cup Water)
· ½ cup Half ‘n Half
· ½ cup Shredded Parmesan (+ additional for garnish)
· 2 cups Chopped Siberian Kale (stems removed)
· ½ box (approx. 8 oz.) Linguine
· In large pot, fry bacon until crispy. Remove, chop, and set aside.
· Reserve 1-2 TB bacon grease and discard excess.
· On medium heat, sauté onions and garlic until translucent.
· Add all dry seasonings, AMAZING HAZEL’S ZESTY BLOODY MARY MIX, vodka, chicken broth, half ‘n half, and parmesan.
· Stir thoroughly and allow to simmer 5-10 minutes.
· Reduce to low.
· In separate pot, cook linguine according to package directions until al dente.
· Strain pasta, reserving some pasta water to add to sauce.
· Add pasta to sauce, along with enough pasta water to thin down sauce (as needed).
· Stir in kale.
· Remove from heat and allow to rest (about 10 minutes) in order to allow pasta to absorb sauce.
· Garnish with chopped bacon and additional parmesan cheese.
Note: This recipe can easily be converted for a vegetarian diet. Simply use olive oil in place of bacon and vegetable broth in place of chicken broth.