Hazel's Spicy Pasta Toss
- 1 24 oz pkg Turkey Kielbasa (quartered into bite-sized pieces)
1 Jar Amazing Hazel's Gourmet Chili Sauce
- 1 Green Pepper (sliced)
- 1 Yellow Pepper (sliced)
- 1/2 Large Onion (sliced)
- 1 Jalapeno (partially seeded)
- 1 Box Farfalle (or preferred pasta)
- Olive Oil (I used garlic infused)
- Opt: Top with shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- Boil pasta to al dente...set aside.
In large non-stick skillet, or wok, saute' kielbasa on medium-high heat in olive oil until browned. Add sliced veggies. Continue to saute until veggies reach desired tenderness and edges are beginning to brown. Toss in Amazing Hazel's Gourmet Chili Sauce and cooked pasta. Stir thoroughly. Serve. AMAZING!
NOTE: Don't let this unassuming dish fool you! It's full of flavor, light on the calories, and a super quick and easy go-to meal after a long day's work! Enjoy!